WATCH COACH BENNETT DISCUSS THE KEYS TO GREAT SHOOTING
“The best shooters, it's that their shot is a consistent, repeatable stroke time after time after time,” says Coach Bennett. "And I think that is the greatest strength of Noah. It will show you how consistent your shot is."
"I love the Noah grading system," said Coach Bennett. "It grades not only their averages, but their consistency... It's easy to endorse it because I believe in it."
- Always on and self-calibrating with no set up or tear down before practice. Players just walk in the gym, and start shooting.
- Provides accountability for workouts, even when coaches can't be in the gym.
- The system tracks every shot, and it provides verbal feedback for the three attributes that determine shooting percentages- Shot Arc, Depth, and Left/Right.
- All the data is uploaded to Noahlytics.com, where you can find consistency scores as well as interactive shot charts. You can quickly filter by area of the court, date, or player.
- Shooting percentages and unique Rim Maps are available that pinpoint exactly where the ball is entering the rim.
- Coaches and players can see workouts, and they can quickly determine what areas will help players improve their shot. This helps makes practice more efficient by already knowing exactly where players need the most work.
INTERACTIVE SHOT CHARTS & REAL-TIME FEEDBACK
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO