1) Mikan (10 total shots)
- 5 Mikans & 5 Reverse Mikans (catch high & keep high)
2) Form Shoot (30 total shots)
- Form Shoot (warm-up) – 1 h/1 shot/5 spots (block, bank, front, bank, block)
- Spot Shoot – 1-2 step shooting – 5 shots/5 spots (short corner, elbow, free throw line, elbow, short corner (last three at each spot should be 3’s)
3) Dribble Moves (2X each - 20 total shots) 1 move going in & 1 out finish with Noah 3. Make move at hash
- Inside/out. Lay- up.
- Make move at elbow & shoot lay-up on opposite side
- Cross over. Jump stop & shoot jump hook
- Between legs. Jump stop – shot fake – power lay-up
- Behind back. Jump stop – pivot out to up & under lay-up
- Make move at corner-baseline.
- Spin Dribble. Mikan Lay-up
- Hesitation. Explode turning the corner – Mikan reverse lay-up.
4) Start at center court
- Hard Drive. Finger roll over top of rim.
- 3’s Curl Right (10 total) Start on corner-wing/straight cut to arc elbow.
- 3’s Flare Right. (10 total) Flare to corner arc.
5) Shoot each move 2x
- Inside pivot shot
- Jab step shot.
- 2 Dribble pull back
- Step out